Q: How do I book an In-Person vs a Virtual Session Online?
A: Simply specify your preference in the order notes section of the Checkout page. Once the order is placed, Cara will be in touch as soon as possible – usually within 24 hours – to schedule a time for the service or class, virtual or in-person.
Please note, typical hours are Mon & Wed 8:30am, 11:00am, 1:30pm , Tues 1:00pm, and Fri 9am or 11am. Cara does offer a few appointments in the evenings or weekends, based on her family’s schedule, but these time frames can take a bit longer to get in.
Q: What is Anam Cara doing for safety and cleaning policies?
A: Here is a list of procedures to help everyone stay safe.
- All frequently touched areas and bathrooms will be disinfected prior to clients arrival and immedaitely after.
- There will be single use hand towel for use in bathrooms, as well as pump soap.
- Reuseable couch sheets, table sheets, table pillow cases and head rest sheets will be removed and replaced with mechanically laundered, at high temperatures, fresh sheets betweeen clients.
- High touch items, such as couch pillows will be removed.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands, in the bathroom, prior to entering the Healing Room and after. Hand Sanitizer will be available in addition (note, hand sanitizer is not effective on soiled hands.)
- Anam Cara will be wearing a non-medical mask (as a minimum) and requests clients bring their own mask as well.
- Hands on Energy work around the client’s mouth, nose, and eyes will be avoided.
- Clients will be asked to sign a Covid-19 Waiver verifying the following:
- They do not currently have nor have expereinced COVID-19 sympotoms (including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition) ,within the last 14 days.
- That all members of their household, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- That, to their knowledge, have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- That if they have travelled outside of Canada in the lat month, that they have isolated, in thier home, for 14 days upon their return.
- That, because Energy Sessions with Anam Cara involve maintaining prolonged and close physical contact, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19.
- That Anam Cara cannot be held liable should you experience exposure to the virus or any contagion as a result of providing misinformation on the waiver.
- Clients with COVID symptoms will be asked to rebook their appointment.
- Anam Cara will be self-monitoring for symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat, and should symptoms arise, in-person sessions or classes will be cancelled and closed for 14 days. Sessions or Classes will be re-booked for a later date, in-person or virtually.
Should you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.